Uh-oh. Way to go, idiot.

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

jag

Post by jag »

I suppose that Rush "gets away" with the things he does simply because standards must be, in order to accomodate his intellectual limitations, so excruciatingly low, as anybody who has listened to his mind-numbing blitherings can surely attest. In his reference to Obama, one can only express surprise that Limbaugh didn't consider himself to be better served by emphasizing the half American aspect of the senator's background. But, then again, that might have resulted in the awkward designation "African-HAM-erican."
Lester
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lester »

jag wrote:I suppose that Rush "gets away" with the things he does simply because standards must be, in order to accomodate his intellectual limitations,
And yet he makes sooooo much more money than us.

I don't like the term Halfrican-American for a couple of reason...

1. It actually gives the African American base a cute name to continue their continued racism of mixed race children. (Which is a lot worse coming from the AA crowd than the honky's.) I can tell you right now that the NAACP is going to hop on the Hillary bandwagon over the Obama wagon. Why? He's Halfrican-American.

2. It further illustrates the blatant, and continued racism leveled at Native Americans. Although only half, and with no slave descendants, he can claim a minority status. A Native American is forced to "prove" that they are a quarter Indian (broadcast, not cable), and that they maintain tribal affiliation. Even though the government enacted programs to breed out the Indians, and later enacted programs to disrupt and destroy tribal ties.

Worse still, even though interracial relationships are becoming more common, there is no requirement to "prove" one-quarter African American heritage... and tribal affiliation, even for folks like Obama that might know it, has never been a requirement.

/rant
fearpeddler

Post by fearpeddler »

hillary's settin' out to finish ruining this country... look for the handout's to the so called "minority" to increase if either her or obama are elected....
Personally I'm sick of every punk kid lookin at me like i owe them sumthin just cause their whole, half color they are or claim to be, all that crap happened in this country before my lifetime, and if my parents were alive they were very young.... I was raised with the idea that we're all just people I can find at least 15 better reasons to hate a person than just the color of their skin. I dont owe them crap. And i'm sick of being a taxpayer and carrying the load for everyone else in this country or state that are just too lazy to go out and even work a part time job.
Doesn't MSNBC stand for the Media that Spins the News for Barrack's Cabinet?

Political Correctness is always having to say you're sorry. - Me
Mark Hallburn

Post by Mark Hallburn »

I thought we weren't allow to talk politics on this board...
News For Putnam County
www.PutnamLIVE.com
Lee

Post by Lee »

This doesn't seem like a political discussion to me. More like an intelligent conversation involving race issues.

Moron.

Anybody catch South Park's "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" episode??? <b>THAT</b> was heeeelarious!!
twitter.com/CrypticBullshit
Rock

Post by Rock »

Mark Hallburn wrote:I thought we weren't allow to talk politics on this board...
And since when has that ever stopped you? :?
America is at that awkward stage.
It is too late to work within the system,
but too early to shoot the bastards.
- Claire Wolfe