wvba winners??

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

fanofbigmedia wrote:Crap. Here we go again. :roll:
LMAO!!!

i'm willing to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, until he becomes a douche... (trying not to lump all kkx posters into one basket)

muthaluvfan... don't take it personal, we've had some real idiots come on flaming (in a completely gay way. not that there's anything wrong with that) how great kkx is. i'd love to hear valid arguments "why" you believe this. i personally have no dog in the fight. i just love great radio. here's your chance to sell me (and maybe a few others) why KKX is such a great station.
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.
The People's DJ
Pimp Hand
Pimp Hand

Post by The People's DJ »

fanofbigmedia wrote:Crap. Here we go again. :roll:
Nope. It will be stamped out before it ever starts.
:twisted:
muthaluvfan

Post by muthaluvfan »

I am not a douche....

WKKX offers the only all local format in the Wheeling Area. They have been doing this for about 3 years now and always had great competition from WWVA up the street over the last year WWVA got rid of some very good local talent and left WKKX as our only option to hear local talk from 6:00am to 6:00pm everyday. They also cover all local high schools including sports like Football, Basketball, Hockey. They are even the only local station including FM that cover the local UIF indoor football team to home and away games.

They have a very successful lawyer in the Wheeling Area that owns the station and is very dedicated the the local market.

I am not a clear channel fan but have attended many clear channel shows and have enjoyed all of them. I just think they were to big for the tiny market of Wheeling and mismanaged thier local channels.

WKKX needs a stronger signal and yes they could be a major player in the Wheeling Pittsburgh Area. They have good talent just need more Strength, I am a loyal listener but hey i also love listening to Howard Stern on my sirius sat. radio.

Ask any questions you would like, I am very passionate about this station. Just as i said in my earlier post i am a WKKX homer and these days WWVAs syndiction just doesn't compare to a bunch of local guys and girls talking local information and being able to call in and voice my oppinion.

A fan
Ace Purple

Post by Ace Purple »

The People's DJ wrote:Nope. It will be stamped out before it ever starts.
On Twitter: @LouPickney
Arp2

Post by Arp2 »

:lol: Have some faith....!