WSAZ Story 2

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

Well, we all do have Logan connections so what does that tell you?
Titties and beer...thank God almighty for titties and beer!
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

OH GAWD!!!!! the snake one was THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! was it Jeff that was shit scared of snakes??? shawn put that together brilliantly... he had fed his snake a big ol juicy rat or something that night in his cage in the room outside the 102 studio. and i guess when the snake bit the rat to kill it it caught a vein, and there was blood EVERYWHERE inside the cage. and of course the snakes towels and other "snake cage stuff" was in there.

it's been so long ago, i think shawn just left a note, saying basically his snake had gotten out, and he couldn't catch it, and didn't know exactly where it had gotten to, since it all happened while he was on the air, and had to hit cd's and talk and stuff. so, he left all this stuff in that room overnight for the morning crews to see when they got in, and Jeff had just started doing mornings with Al about a month or 2 before that. man, by the time i got in there about 8 or 9 am everybody was FREAKED!!!!

then there were the on air stunts shawn and i used to do... oh the memories (or mammories... either one would fit lol)
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

Get Conley to tell you about the time he uncorked a fire extinguisher in the studios of WLOG THEN left leaving me to explain to the GM why the control room was covered with white foam, or the time that Kidd and I got hired to DJ a class reunion. Management gave us the company jeep to drive that night and neither one of us knew how to drive a stick shift. We somehow figured it out, or...

Wait, are you starting to get the jist of this...Kidd Conley is evil.
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

hey Kidd, i meant to ask... has your golf game gotten any better since i waxed that ass on that shitty 9-hole up in the hills???

[proud]
it's good to know i left some sort of mark on that building on the hill.... well besides the one on the walls in the prod rooms upstairs ;)
Bob Loblaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bob Loblaw »

I remember walking in on Shaun getting a blowjob.
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

Bob Loblaw wrote:I remember walking in on Shaun getting a blowjob.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! i remember you showing me how that went down (pun totally intended) i'm laughing to tears again now. <<<<<THAT was funny as ass!
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

..and to think this whole thread started with some people shooting a basket on a parking lot to try to win some groceries.

BTW the story that started all this is SUPPOSED to air Thursday at 5:30 on WSAZ.
OldSkool

Post by OldSkool »

daveinthemorning wrote:Well, we all do have Logan connections so what does that tell you?
So do I! LMAO! I have the right to remain silent...
"When a dog runs at you, whistle for him." ~Henry David Thoreau
Kiddconley

Post by Kiddconley »

Zak,

No. My golf game is not any better. In fact I gave it up along with Catholicism for Lent last year. You'd be surprised how much stress that took off me. But I remember our game.. and our drinks at Hibachi afterwards. Good times. I am planning a day of golf with Shahan, If you want to drive the 8 hours to play with us.. I'll buy the first beer. lol. Did I ever tell you about the time I walked in on Hollywood GIVING a blow job? He'll kill me for that.

Schaffer,

Dude, I miss you. I miss Susan's breasts too. If you guys are broken up.. perhaps I could call her breasts? I mean.. if that's ok? Since you aren't using them? Maggie says to tell you hi.. and wonders why you haven't been around. I told her uncle schaffer had to go away from awhile.. and that she probably shouldn't sit on your lap anymore. Seriously.. call me.

Dave,

I don't remember the fire extinguisher uncorking going down that way. In fact.. I remember it being YOUR FRIEND, Brian Brennan hosing down the prod room. I do remember the jeep. We were 17 years old. That's the night I learned to drive a stick. Man we sucked. That gig was a high school reunion, and the PD (Chip Spencer) gave us a box of shitty Ray Parker Jr. Records and a Bertie Higgins "Key Largo" 45.. and some homemade speakers and sent us to do a 4 hour gig. Remember they took up a collection to get us to leave? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I need to make a trip out there. I'll try and catch you before football season starts. Maybe Nunley will come with me? He can be the designated driver. Yeah, right.
Bob Campbell

Post by Bob Campbell »

If you're playing golf with Shahan, you better hope his golf clubs burned up with the house. Billy is, without a doubt....the....worst....golfer...EVER.

I played with him one time and told him I would never play with him again. Make him bring the monkey!!!
Kiddconley

Post by Kiddconley »

Too true, Bobby. I hope the Monkey didn't burn up too! June bug!
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

definitely planning a trip... just don't know when yet. i'd kinda like to make it a weekend when i know a bunch of old friends would be available to party. :) or at least get a B.F. steak and some beers.

has anyone heard from shawn? i haven't talked to him in over a year. i noticed he's not at electric in bristol anymore.
Kiddconley

Post by Kiddconley »

Someone told me that he hurt his back really bad and had to quit working. I seem to remember him having back problems from a long time ago. They said he was laid up pretty good. You'd have to be pretty bad not to be able to do radio, though.

Shawn.. holla' at us.
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

For those who remember how this thread got started...

WSAZ is supposed the show the story at 5:30 today, unless that damn polar bear bumps us again. For those who have lived in or are from Logan you will most assurdly recognize the sloped foreheads and the "deer in the headlights" look on those in the story.

Not me, the other people!
genlock

Post by genlock »

I don't think it will be on.
The polar bear rolled over and looked cute to the camera toady and then farted. Probably be a bulletin or something.
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

Fucking polar bears..

Carrie Cline just said "Hooters"
genlock

Post by genlock »

I see what you mean about sloped forheads.
Dave talks really fast all the time.
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

Dave does EVERYTHING too fast!