WKKX Local???

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

new guy

WKKX Local???

Post by new guy »

Over the last two days 5/16-17, between 12 and 3pm or so...I heard FOX Sports. If the station cannot find a fill-in for Boring Tod or basically anyone on staff.....they run FOX.....with all the people they know to possibly fill-in....why let the only local talk station sound like everyone else in town and run national programs? That is just piss poor programming. ....by the way....it was nice to hear FOX sports than boring Tod...
Big Media

Post by Big Media »

Just seeing those call letters heading a thread makes me want to piss on an electric fence.
Lester
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lester »

fanofbigmedia wrote:Just seeing those call letters heading a thread makes me want to piss on an electric fence.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
weaver

Post by weaver »

fanofbigmedia wrote:Just seeing those call letters heading a thread makes me want to piss on an electric fence.
Hey now, let's not make sport of the only person actually listening to that station.
Mr. Jones

Post by Mr. Jones »

http://electricfencewhiz.ytmnd.com/

Classic.