WAMX now classic rock 106.3 the Brew

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

cgarison

Re: WAMX now classic rock 106.3 the Brew

Post by cgarison »

:roll:

Then why does John Boy and Billy's "The Big Show" lack affiliates in Delaware??? Based on the post above, it would be perfect for the DelMarVa peninsula which is (for the most part) south of the Mason-Dixon line.

:roll:
The first step in a successful revolution is to defeat all competing revolutionaries.
EZ103.3FM

Post by EZ103.3FM »

Mr. Jones wrote:
Dave Allen wrote:John Boy and Billy returns! Giant ad in today's Huntington HD about John Boy and Billy's return to the Tri-State. Perfect, just what we needed, ANOTHER good "local" show.
So now that's TWO shows WRVC needs in short order. I can only assume they'll plug in the MetroNews morning show in the meantime?
They've been carrying Mike and Mike from ESPN Radio. They used to carry it on WCMI-AM, which used to be a radio station in Ashland. They brought it back just in time for Mike & Mike's 15th anniversary show, which was last Friday (3/6).
"It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too much." - Yogi Berra
Mr. Jones

Post by Mr. Jones »

EZ103.3FM wrote:They've been carrying Mike and Mike from ESPN Radio. They used to carry it on WCMI-AM, which used to be a radio station in Ashland. They brought it back just in time for Mike & Mike's 15th anniversary show, which was last Friday (3/6).
Wait, so 1340 WCMI is no more? Are they not bringing it back after the tower collapse?
the jive talkin one

Post by the jive talkin one »

Last I heard, JB&B was on WRVC....did they bring them such stellar morning ratings that "The Brew" had to snatch them back? Sorry, I am so far out of the loop now...most all my radio listening is online or satellite, other than WNKU and WOUB when I'm forced to settle for "local" radio.
- the life and health insurance broker formerly known as Joel Jackson

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Your-Life ... nfo&ref=mf