From The Lacy Neff Facebook Page...

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

Scott Reppert

From The Lacy Neff Facebook Page...

Post by Scott Reppert »

"IT'S A GOOOOOO! Found a donor. 3p surgery. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

"It's official!! Lacy Neff is getting his new heart today. Please keep him, his doctors, and his family in your prayers today. And please keep the donor's family in your prayers as they deal with the loss of their loved one. It's sad that our good fortune is someone's loss, but knowing that God is with us in both cases gives me comfort and strength."
Scott Reppert
Music Director/Program Director/On-Air Personality
WTCS/WFGM/WMQC/WAIJ/WLIC/WRIJ/WKJL/WRWJ/WPCL/WWPN
Operations Manager: Hope Radio, T8WH, Palau
Production/Editor: "Believe Right" and "MFC WorldWide"
"For mine eyes have seen Thy salvation"--Luke 2:30
Greg Goodfellow

Re: From The Lacy Neff Facebook Page...

Post by Greg Goodfellow »

What wonderful news for him and his family, and absolutely God's grace and love with the family that lost their loved one.
"Television is a medium because anything well done is rare."
~ Fred Allen ~

“Radio is the theater of the mind; television is the theater of the mindless”-Steve Allen
amayo

Post by amayo »

Recovery underway and Lacy is off the ventilator!!!! Woot!!!!
amayo

Post by amayo »

I wanted to share some of the best news possible. WVAQ's Lacy Neff underwent a heart transplant not long ago. This was a post from Lacy just moments ago.

From Lacy Neff:
After being in the hospital since September. Today I get to walk out with Dana. I cant believe it! I want thank first of all God for looking out for me. My donor family that gave a stranger the best gift ever. LIFE! All of the amazing doctors and nurses at Mass General. You made Boston feel like home. WV Radio and my family. Could not have done it without you!! Thanks for your support. YOUR LOVE, CARDS AND PRAYERS! THEY HELP ME SO MUCH!!!