We lost Bob Roush

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

Hoss

We lost Bob Roush

Post by Hoss »

Bob Roush Chief Engineer, at WCHS and WVAH, he became Director of Engineering of both after the acquisition, passed away. Obit is attached. There are many unsung and probably great men and women that have served this profession I salute all of them but will miss Bob. He taught me many things and was always a level head in a sometimes chaotic world of deadlines and revenue budgets. The obituary, like most, does not nor could it characterize the mans wit humor and overall goodness. Probably not a well put post but I will and know many friends and broadcasters will miss him as I have since his retirement. He did know how to retire, he left the business he help build and craft in the hands of a capable staff and went on to enjoy his life in retirement.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I hold that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing. Thomas Jefferson, January 30, 1787.