95.9 - Grafton

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

JKF18

95.9 - Grafton

Post by JKF18 »

It's been awhile since I've been in the area but I noticed going through their FCC records 95.9 in Grafton is now licensed as a commercial station once again. It has been silent since September and they were just granted another STA. All records show the address and a granted CP now as out of the owner's Oakland MD facilities of WKHJ/WWHC/WMSG.

Thoughts as to what the new owners are looking to do with the frequency? None of their stations have any real web presence or audio feeds and their signals are all hampered by the terrain. Outside of local am / pm drive the two FMs are all WW1 programmed, and the AM entirely running WW1's classic hits service.
Greg Goodfellow

Re: 95.9 - Grafton

Post by Greg Goodfellow »

I'm glad they're back on...a high school classmate and her then-husband once owned it. At one time, was it part of K-Love or other similar Christian broadcast group?
"Television is a medium because anything well done is rare."
~ Fred Allen ~

“Radio is the theater of the mind; television is the theater of the mindless”-Steve Allen
contracteng

Re: 95.9 - Grafton

Post by contracteng »

Klove when they sold WDKL, Grafton they moved the call letters to there Masontown, PA station.
t