Who Has the worst morning radio show in OHIO...

If it's happening around us, post it here. All topics regarding our border states go here.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

AmpedNow

Post by AmpedNow »

I'm on my way to NC Radio now!

:P

/drama detective
michael heath

Post by michael heath »

Regarding my topics on hear it might sound boring at times but i like it on hear. Propper hand writting too.
Arp2

Post by Arp2 »

michael heath wrote:Regarding my topics on hear it might sound boring at times but i like it on hear. Propper hand writting too.
8O

Good thing I take that full-sized aspirin every day....

Not that a doctor recommended it or anything...I do it 'cause I'm a rebel!
"I don't know the same things you don't know."

"Yes, you do; you just won't admit it!"

"Yeeee...it looks like a 'Belt Buckle & Ball Cap' convention in here......"
Arp2

Post by Arp2 »

Addition:

Michael, I knew you'd been suspended for a week over there, but I didn't know Lester had written this:
Lester, on the NC board, wrote: With these issues in mind, I have instituted a one week ban on your account. Take some time to look over past postings, compare your writings to the writings of others, maybe grab a couple of folks for some "peer review". You'll be back on in a week, and if it continues, the next ban will be longer.
Perhaps you understand when I say that your coming right over here and posting makes it look to me like you're not actually doing the "take some time...look over...compare...get some assistance from others on the board" stuff.

That being my perception, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that you not post during this time. I won't (I can't) stop you, but the odds are about 98% I'll delete any new post unless there's something truly important, timely, and relevant to one of the subsections of this board that no one else has posted.

So please do what Lester has suggested....

PM me if you want, but know that my PM thing is almost full....in other words, don't go nuts and send a whole bunch.....
"I don't know the same things you don't know."

"Yes, you do; you just won't admit it!"

"Yeeee...it looks like a 'Belt Buckle & Ball Cap' convention in here......"