The Rock is Back...

If it's happening around us, post it here. All topics regarding our border states go here.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

The Rock is Back...

Post by Zak Tyler »

now that YSP has had some time to kinda settle in a little... how's it sound? i haven't had a chance to listen online since the day of the flip.

i did, however, just look at their log from yesterday. looks very much like what i'm doing here. Mediabase has them listed as an active rock, but their log doesn't look like an "active rock" log. i might try and get some listening done this weekend to try and steal some imaging ideas :)
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.
cgarison

Post by cgarison »

I only listen to the wannabes at WYSP during Eagles games. Otherwise, my rock comes from Philadelphias's Original Rock Station, 93.3 WMMR-FM or I listen to the old WMMR complete with John DeBella on 102.9 WMGK. And if the listeners are lucky, Pierre Robert (WMGK vetern who still does the afternoon drive) will make an appearance on DeBella's show.

The only reason WYSP had listeners was Howard Stern. Without Stern, they have nothing.
The first step in a successful revolution is to defeat all competing revolutionaries.