This includes inports.

If it's happening around us, post it here. All topics regarding our border states go here.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

genlock

This includes inports.

Post by genlock »

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Philadelphia is home to the least attractive people in the United States, a survey of visitors and residents showed on Friday.

The city of more than 1.5 million people was also found to be among the least stylish, least active, least friendly and least worldly, according to the "America's Favorite Cities" survey by Travel & Leisure magazine and CNN Headline News.
David Paleg

Post by David Paleg »

Are you trying to get the Transylvania.. er... Pennsylvania broadcasters upset about the new forum already? It has only been up ONE day.
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."
genlock

Post by genlock »

I just report the news.
Nothing more.
Arp2

Post by Arp2 »

Comment on another site:

"Philadelphia??

Ever see an attractive person from Reuters?"

Dallas / Fort Worth was supposedly the third least-attractive metro....

....not from what I've seen!
"I don't know the same things you don't know."

"Yes, you do; you just won't admit it!"

"Yeeee...it looks like a 'Belt Buckle & Ball Cap' convention in here......"
cgarison

Re: This includes inports.

Post by cgarison »

genlock wrote:PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Philadelphia is home to the least attractive people in the United States, a survey of visitors and residents showed on Friday.

The city of more than 1.5 million people was also found to be among the least stylish, least active, least friendly and least worldly, according to the "America's Favorite Cities" survey by Travel & Leisure magazine and CNN Headline News.
They forget to mention the culture in the northeast part of the city (where i live) and lower Bucks County (where I work) is a cross between Brooklyn, NY and Southern WV.

Damn! I'm home!
The first step in a successful revolution is to defeat all competing revolutionaries.