so while we're at it....

If it's happening around us, post it here. All topics regarding our border states go here.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

so while we're at it....

Post by Zak Tyler »

anyone up for a VA board???
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.
genlock

Post by genlock »

I think Tybois has VA and Maryland covered. Pa too.
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

who is that?
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

ok, so, i think i found this board that you mentioned, but it seemed more bankrupt than even this section.... since we have a bunch of dedicated readers/posters already on here from VA, i'll motion again.

how about a VA section? considering the many connections this board has with the state especially the western part of VA. (blacksburg, bristol, roanoke) and even the northwestern part (harrisonburg, winchester) we've got a moderator in the northern (DC) a dumbass in the southeast (va beach)....

anyone else see the possibilities? i'll moderate if that's the deciding factor. (remember the story about giving the keys to the inmates???)
Force Commander

Post by Force Commander »

How about hang in there with the new pages for a while? This is a new area and probably will draw best from new people who are not aware of the site. I would think those currently here already for the most part participate where they wish. The word needs to be spread that there are these new areas. Maybe we all need to send an email to our address book to spread the word. I think I will, how about you?
"We are the CC Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your broadcast stations. We will add your biological and creative distinctiveness to our own. Your broadcast personality will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

Force Commander wrote:Maybe we all need to send an email to our address book to spread the word. I think I will, how about you?
would i sound like a friend-less loser if i told you that everybody in my addy book that even remotely cares about anything dealing with radio already posts here regularly???
Force Commander

Post by Force Commander »

Zak Tyler wrote:
Force Commander wrote:Maybe we all need to send an email to our address book to spread the word. I think I will, how about you?
would i sound like a friend-less loser if i told you that everybody in my addy book that even remotely cares about anything dealing with radio already posts here regularly???
Not at all, but since I am a newbie to the board I don't have such a problem. There has to be others besides me who can jump in to spread the word about the KY and PA board. I think radio message boards are very helpful for the local industry and would hate to see it go. Especially since the new ones are just getting off the ground.
"We are the CC Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your broadcast stations. We will add your biological and creative distinctiveness to our own. Your broadcast personality will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
genlock

Re: so while we're at it....

Post by genlock »

Zak Tyler wrote:anyone up for a VA board???
Me and Rockman and Lester are veterans.
But this is a radio board.
Dave Loudin

Post by Dave Loudin »

Zak Tyler wrote: how about a VA section? considering the many connections this board has with the state especially the western part of VA. (blacksburg, bristol, roanoke) and even the northwestern part (harrisonburg, winchester) we've got a moderator in the northern (DC) a dumbass in the southeast (va beach)...
Don't forget the geezer has-been/wanna-be moron in sorta-northern, sorta-northern neck VA :!:
Aircheck? You'd make a great board op.
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

genlock wrote:
Zak Tyler wrote:anyone up for a VA board???
Me and Rockman and Lester are veterans.
But this is a radio board.
i'm a disabled veteran as well.
Dave Loudin wrote:
Zak Tyler wrote: how about a VA section? considering the many connections this board has with the state especially the western part of VA. (blacksburg, bristol, roanoke) and even the northwestern part (harrisonburg, winchester) we've got a moderator in the northern (DC) a dumbass in the southeast (va beach)...
Don't forget the geezer has-been/wanna-be moron in sorta-northern, sorta-northern neck VA :!:
oh crap... my bad dave... didn't mean to leave you out.
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

Virginia? Is that somewhere near Charleston?

NOTE: May take a while for that one to sink in.
Titties and beer...thank God almighty for titties and beer!
Lester
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lester »

Hell, do an entire 360.

8)
Dave Loudin

Post by Dave Loudin »

Zak Tyler wrote:oh crap... my bad dave... didn't mean to leave you out.
No problem, hombre. 8)
Aircheck? You'd make a great board op.
BobFrank

Post by BobFrank »

SVRTV (the "VA board") has been down since about Mid-July. I will be glad to contribute anything I have here if you all create one.

Take Care and Happy Turkey Day,

Tybois Uphold
Former SVRTV Dude
cgarison

Post by cgarison »

I am sure Loudin and Loomis would like a VA section.
The first step in a successful revolution is to defeat all competing revolutionaries.