WUGO Grayson now streaming

If it's happening around us, post it here. All topics regarding our border states go here.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

CZA

WUGO Grayson now streaming

Post by CZA »

WUGO in Grayson is now streaming on the web. (except some sports blackouts)

www.wgohwugo.com

:)
Force Commander

Post by Force Commander »

Cool, thanks for the link.
"We are the CC Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your broadcast stations. We will add your biological and creative distinctiveness to our own. Your broadcast personality will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
goradiomic

Post by goradiomic »

We will be streaming the Cincinnati Reds caravan show from our Grayson studios on Saturday, January 26th from 12:15 to 1 p.m. on the wgohwugo.com site. It will also be available on reds.com and mlb.com.
Last edited by goradiomic on Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Force Commander

goradiomic wrote:We will be streaming the Cincinnati Reds caravan show from our Grayson studios on Saturday, January 25th from 12:15 to 1 p.m. on the wgohwugo.com site. It will also be available on reds.com and mlb.com.
This might be a dumb question but humor me. What is the reason there not separate web sites for both of your stations instead of the combined one? Just curious.
"We are the CC Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your broadcast stations. We will add your biological and creative distinctiveness to our own. Your broadcast personality will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
goradiomic

Post by goradiomic »

Force Commander wrote:
goradiomic wrote:We will be streaming the Cincinnati Reds caravan show from our Grayson studios on Saturday, January 25th from 12:15 to 1 p.m. on the wgohwugo.com site. It will also be available on reds.com and mlb.com.
This might be a dumb question but humor me. What is the reason there not separate web sites for both of your stations instead of the combined one? Just curious.

That's probably beyond my pay grade!

Actually, it was done long before I was there, so I have no idea.
genlock

Post by genlock »

The reason there are not two web sites?

All that spelling.
Force Commander

goradiomic wrote:
That's probably beyond my pay grade!

Actually, it was done long before I was there, so I have no idea.
Understood, probably a holdover from the days when it was expensive to have web sites.

Thanks for letting us know about the event.