Stay away from 26th and Duncan

If it's happening around us, post it here. All topics regarding our border states go here.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

cgarison

Stay away from 26th and Duncan

Post by cgarison »

If you are visiting Louisville, May I suggest staying away from 26th and Duncan.

http://jalopnik.com/cars/offbeat-news/c ... oplay=true
The first step in a successful revolution is to defeat all competing revolutionaries.
GlenBrannon1

Post by GlenBrannon1 »

I have seen news crews set up in some bad spots without regard to safety of others. The anchor babe (or dude) said it best.."sometimes people get distracted by the news crew" (paraphrase).

Wonder that does not happen m.ore
Force Commander

Post by Force Commander »

They took down the video! Oh crap!
"We are the CC Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your broadcast stations. We will add your biological and creative distinctiveness to our own. Your broadcast personality will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
amayo

Post by amayo »

I was actually watching that when it happened. If I recall correctly, that corner was the scene of a bus crash earlier that day. Ben's actually pretty good reporter, in fact I was with him Tuesday covering a hearing in Frankfort.

He told me just after that happened that he was so stunned by the crash, he doesn't even recall dropping the mic to check on the people. Just a reflex I suppose.