Interesting incite into Public Radio

If it's happening around us, post it here. All topics regarding our border states go here.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

Force Commander

Interesting incite into Public Radio

Post by Force Commander »

A site for Public Radio PD's I stumbled across in an earlier post. I thought it is interesting enough to warrant a look.

http://prpd-news.blogspot.com/
"We are the CC Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your broadcast stations. We will add your biological and creative distinctiveness to our own. Your broadcast personality will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
The-Hammer

Post by The-Hammer »

in·cite :: to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action: to incite a crowd to riot.

in·sight :: 1. clear or deep perception of a situation 2. a feeling of understanding

:lol:
Anthony DiNozzo: "I'm a white male between the ages of 18 and 49 with a loud mouth and a gun. I am the American Dream."

"Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it" - Ambrose's Corollary to Clarke's Third Law.
Force Commander

Post by Force Commander »

As a reminder under the Announcements section on this board system, there is a topic entitled:
How to post to this board without being caught (revised)
One of the suggestions says:
5. Alter your writing style. Use words you don't normally, add unnecessary punctuation marks, misspell words (or spell them correctly if you usually misspell them), POST IN ALL CAPS, anything to mask your "natural" writing style.
That's my story and I'm sticking with it! :D
"We are the CC Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your broadcast stations. We will add your biological and creative distinctiveness to our own. Your broadcast personality will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."