CNN opening 10 domestic bureaus

If it's happening around us, post it here. All topics regarding our border states go here.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

Dr. Whiplash

CNN opening 10 domestic bureaus

Post by Dr. Whiplash »

From the Columbus Dispatch

CNN announced yesterday that it will double its domestic news-gathering with new operations in 10 cities, including Columbus. The teams will use new technology, including a laptop-based system, to file, edit and broadcast stories. The size of the teams, including on-air reporters, hasn't been decided.

A location and start date for the Columbus operation, intended to be permanent, has not been determined, but it will join new endeavors in Denver; Houston; Las Vegas; Minneapolis; Orlando; Philadelphia; Phoenix; Raleigh-Durham; and Seattle.
cgarison

Re: CNN opening 10 domestic bureaus

Post by cgarison »

CNN Philadelphia bureau. Great. Now we are going to have huge news antics in view of the entire country.

I am sure Larry Mendte will be cheap for on air talent but parole will be a bitch for him to cover south Jersey (everything south of I 80 although most say I195) and Delaware. Well, slower lower Delaware does not need coverage anyway except for race weekend in Dover. Alicia Lane would make a good hottie.
The first step in a successful revolution is to defeat all competing revolutionaries.