Northeast Ohio TV Log-Asking for a bit of help

If it's happening around us, post it here. All topics regarding our border states go here.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

TimL

Northeast Ohio TV Log-Asking for a bit of help

Post by TimL »

Hello Folks..
I've mentioned my Cleveland Classic Media Blog in the past, but I want to introduce a recent new project I'm working on and ask for help from Tri-State TV watchers, historians..(Ohio, Pa., W. Va..)

Several months ago I started on what I call a Northeast Ohio TV Log..A "clearinghouse " of Information dealing with dates, locations, history, etc..of every broadcast station in NE Ohio..From Ashtabula to Mansfield..I include Wheeling/Steubenville becase they were part of my TV watching as a kid and with a good antenna they can be receivable as far North as Canton/Stark County..

I am listing these by analog channel numbers..It has been, and will be a long process..I have just finished up to channel 9..Am using Wikipedia, station websites and my own research in this project, which I hope to make permanent..What I'm asking for is for site readers here to check out my listings for 7 and 9, to make sure The info I have is correct or maybe dates, names can be added..Thanks for any help..

http://northeastohiotvlog.blogspot.com/