The Randy Moss-age of OJ Mayo has begun!

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

fearpeddler

Post by fearpeddler »

instead of giving him a fine they just let the little hoodrat go!!!!! thats it, I've lost total faith in everything...
Doesn't MSNBC stand for the Media that Spins the News for Barrack's Cabinet?

Political Correctness is always having to say you're sorry. - Me
Arp2

Post by Arp2 »

Bob Loblaw wrote:
Arp2 wrote:1. Every word is about what's in it for him.
Why shouldn't it be about what's in it for him?
'Cause it would be good if he would actually have some interest in what's of interest to the coach, the team, the school, and the city he will be joining.

Lester wrote:Then why fall at all, if no one was claiming the weed?
Oh....say....maybe you've been told some sum of money will be showing up in an account of yours or your attorney's three or four years down the road.....
304live

Post by 304live »

2 time felon with a couple of bags of weed ...

possesion with intent to deliver?
distribution charge.....

its not like it'll be the first time a weed charge could be bumped up to a 3rd felony because its a couple of different bags in different locations.... especially if its several small amounts or a small amount and a large amount in the trunk...

somebody has to take the rap or the police are gonna pin the weed on somebody.....
Hoosier Daddy

Post by Hoosier Daddy »

304live wrote:2 time felon with a couple of bags of weed ...
possesion with intent to deliver?
distribution charge.....
In a drug infested neighborhood.
Circling the block around known crack houses and drug purchase points.

And your problem is???
somebody has to take the rap or the police are gonna pin the weed on somebody.....
"Pin the weed on somebody?" You make it sound like the cops planted the stuff. THE SHIT WAS IN THE CAR. HELLO??? You're damn right someone would be charged for it. And if everyone wants to play Stupid, then we'll make it a joint ownership problem for now and let the court settle the issue.

8)
Translators are a Pox on the FM radio dial.
Bob Loblaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bob Loblaw »

What would our Prison system look like if Pot was de-criminalized and sold through the free-market?

How would it affect the worst slums and ghettos?

Nobody ever smoked a bowl and killed a bitch.

[/just sayin]
Hoosier Daddy

Post by Hoosier Daddy »

Bob Loblaw wrote:What would our Prison system look like if Pot was de-criminalized and sold through the free-market?

[/just sayin]
I have very few problems with decriminalizing marijuana.

I think it will eventually happen.

8)
Translators are a Pox on the FM radio dial.
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

Hoosier Daddy wrote:
Bob Loblaw wrote:What would our Prison system look like if Pot was de-criminalized and sold through the free-market?

[/just sayin]
I have very few problems with decriminalizing marijuana.

I think it will eventually happen.

8)
if we can find some way to spin it into a discrimination issue, we can speed that process up a bit.... like the nerdy white star trek fan that plays video games all day isn't comfortable without some "bong lovin"

[/n'kay]
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.
fearpeddler

Post by fearpeddler »

If we decriminalized herb the prison system would be greatly relieved of its already overloaded status nationwide.... nevada almost did it last election. Was watchin the history channel the other day, their drug series hat hit the topic of marijuana, kinda made me chuckle to find out the reason it was originally mad illegal..
Doesn't MSNBC stand for the Media that Spins the News for Barrack's Cabinet?

Political Correctness is always having to say you're sorry. - Me
Bob Campbell

Post by Bob Campbell »

My first act as president will be to include, as a "signing", on the first bill of any sort enacted by Congress, legalisation of the demon weed.
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

Bob Campbell wrote:My first act as president will be to include, as a "signing", on the first bill of any sort enacted by Congress, legalisation of the demon weed.
BOB CAMPBELL FOR PREZ IN '08

dude, pass the ho-ho's
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

Agreed..Campbell for President.

God knows Logan County will support him. With all the weed that's trucked out of here we'll all be millionaires!

BTW in case anyone is interested the City of Logan just elected as its mayor a man who admitted and BRAGS about having helped John Kennedy by the election in 1960.

Who says that ain't progress? Oh, back to OJ Mayo and the weed..
Titties and beer...thank God almighty for titties and beer!
lastone

Post by lastone »

daveinthemornibg wrote:
God knows Logan County will support him. With all the weed that's trucked out of here we'll all be millionaires
It's THE #1 cash crop of eastern Kentucky! It's tucked in every little hollow around.

In 1992 the Guard and Logan State Police put their haul behind the state's office and at 5PM BURNED it!! The closer you got to the 'y' the thicker the smoke. The whole damn town was high that evening! :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.thenewoldiesshow.com
WRSG Knights 91.5 Middlebourne-Sistersville, WV 5 PM Eastern Wednesdays (Repeats 7 AM Thursdays).
106.3 The Double Q, Farmington, Iowa, 10-11 AM Central time, Wednesdays.
Buckeye Broadcasting, Cambridge, Ohio, 10 AM Eastern time Friday and other days on Live 365.com
WBPS 101.9, Cambridge, Ohio
KZBZ 92.1, Williams, Arizona,
Sundays.
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

..and there wasn't a twinkie or any cookie dough or doritos to be found for days afterward.
Bob Campbell

Post by Bob Campbell »

My second act will be to nominate Jay Nunley for comissioner of the FCC.
Now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.
Jay Nunley
Swearmaster General
Swearmaster General

Post by Jay Nunley »

Kick Ass.

First thing, we start enforcing technical rules. This will become the primary mission of the FCC (as it should be).

Second thing, we clearly define indecency/obscenity rules.

Third thing, we enforce the clearly defined rules equally. If Rock stations can't talk about blow jobs neither can AC stations or TV stations that air Oprah and Jerry Springer.

Fourth thing, we decrease fines to a reasonable level.

Fifth thing, we enforce ownership rules.

Sixth thing, FCC staffers and commisioners will be disallowed to accept anything of value from any lobbyist, group, advocate, or broadcaster. They can't even have a lunch paid for by any of those. Commisioners and staffers will not be allowed to own stock or work for any related to broadcasting entity for a period of five years after they leave government service.
Bob Campbell

Post by Bob Campbell »

My third act will be to appoint Mark Atkinson Cheif of the "don't ask don't tell" department of the military, for reasons that are obvious to all who know him.

Good job so far Nunley. Next you'll need to take on payola, and how I can get some of it.
ccolarado

Post by ccolarado »

I don't know! at least if Atkinson wore one earring he would know which ear to wear it in.
Big Media

Post by Big Media »

Jay Nunley wrote:Kick Ass.

First thing, we start enforcing technical rules. This will become the primary mission of the FCC (as it should be).

Third thing, we enforce the clearly defined rules equally. If Rock stations can't talk about blow jobs neither can AC stations or TV stations that air Oprah and Jerry Springer.

Sixth thing, FCC staffers and commisioners will be disallowed to accept anything of value from any lobbyist, group, advocate, or broadcaster. They can't even have a lunch paid for by any of those. Commisioners and staffers will not be allowed to own stock or work for any related to broadcasting entity for a period of five years after they leave government service.
Dude... That whole f--king post bears repeating. You're right on.
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

fanofbigmedia wrote:
Jay Nunley wrote:Kick Ass.

Dude... That whole f--king post bears repeating. You're right on.
agreed... we gotta find some way to work some boobies in there somewhere though.
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

You want me to get Erin?