LOVE stirring the $#!T pot...

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

AARON SCOTT

Post by AARON SCOTT »

If you would push a cop over a bush like that you would be screwed. Abusive use of power!!! Skate or Die LOL
kriss kross will make ya jump, jump
genlock

Post by genlock »

I love the videos on Break.com of skateboarders.
Faceplant city.
genlock

Post by genlock »

304live wrote:10 pm ish

less than 5 blocks from my house .... picking up a friend of mine from his house.... cops circled the block as i was waiting in front of his house.... pulled up behind me as he walked out of his house and got into my car

nobody was arrested.... no tickets were given.... do drugs found... nobody was drunk..... no weapons.....

drug dog was called and put into my car.....

they looked through my call log in my phone.....

i was with 1 person obviously....... he was cuffed also ....

they emptied my trunk in the street..... didnt put the stuff back

i was told that i was in a high crime area..... when in reality i was several blocks from the high crime area....

while being searched pre-hand cuffs my jacket was taken off me and laid in the mud..... was made to set in the mud.... i was less than 15 degrees outside ..... whole thing took about 30 minutes.... my teeth were chattering at the end of the event......

around 6-8 cop cars were on the scene at the end including a county sherrif who ended up being the only cop who would lay my jacket over my shoulders ..... he said "you look cold"

the only thing i did other than answer the questions that they asked me that i said was........"why are you hand cuffing me?"

the answer was

for your protection

that was all he needed to tell me......
I am glad to see you came thru this ordeal safely.
If not for those cuffs, lord knows what might have happened.
Beaten while resisting arrest, shot while trying to escape, accidently fell in front of a bus or drowned whild fleeing into the river.

"To Protect And Serve"
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

Bob Loblaw wrote:
http://www.flexyourrights.org/

Go learn some things.
or watch a shitload of CSI.... LOL!!!!!
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.
PassiveObserver

Post by PassiveObserver »

A remember a city cop was radaring (is this a word?) cars from just outside the city limits and caught me and pulled me over. Before he could say anything to me, I told the man respectfully "Sir, I know where you were parked and you were outside your jurisdiction when you tracked me."

He kinda just mumbled, told me I was getting a warning, then got back in his car.

I love police. I love police more when I'm write and they're wrong.
"Being a bastard works." - Spider Jerusalem
OldSkool

Post by OldSkool »

Oh, I know my rights. Some, however, still have the right to remain stupid.
"When a dog runs at you, whistle for him." ~Henry David Thoreau
304live

Post by 304live »

im very well aware of my rights.... im also very well aware that my word against about 10 cops is going to get me nothing but an ass beating or jail time....

the thing about cops is... i know several really good guys who are cops... hire them regularly to moonlight at large events i do.... great guys dont think they'd do things like that

but there is just this contingent of cops that are just jack asses..... power abusers.... i even doubt its the majority.... its a healthy % i think.... but not the majority

this is how it goes...... lets say i did complain about them looking through my phone..... now what does that get me? on the shit list of a couple cops in a city where the cops arent going to forget..... no thanks
Bob Loblaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bob Loblaw »

If you're not willing to stand up for yourself, and if you're not willing to assert your constitutionally-protected rights, then you have no business complaining.

It cannot be your sword and your shield.

Please know, I'm on your side in this. I had my dealings with asshole Charleston and So. Charleston Police. And yeah, there are great guys out there. I've worked with them too. But the assholes overshadow them every time.
Dave Loudin

Post by Dave Loudin »

Bob Loblaw wrote:I had my dealings with asshole Charleston and So. Charleston Police. And yeah, there are great guys out there. I've worked with them too. But the assholes overshadow them every time.
I can believe it with a mug like yours :wink:
Aircheck? You'd make a great board op.