Just for the hell of it ...

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

SHADOW

Post by SHADOW »

DAMN!!!
Arp2

Post by Arp2 »

I wrote:
-Political correctness is for those offended by the truth.
I think that's true for the rank-and-file minions, but the "leaders" who use it know that it's really about enabling or letting people continue in a lie of one kind or another for the sake of gaining power over them. This brings to mind Arp’s Law – The foundation of liberalism is the lie, and the very nature of its practice is deception. In one of the many applications of Arp's Law, we see that liberals use "the lie" that the people making up some group are "victims" in some way and that those people "need" the liberals to prosper or even survive. That lie, in particular, creates dependence and dependents...people who forever need to and do give up their power to these statists.

But what about those who will never "need" liberals and will never voluntarily subject themselves to them? Well, that's where this one comes into play:
-It should not be illegal to offend someone.
Here, liberals with power can persecute those who are not dependent and would never voluntarily bow and subject themselves. If it's illegal or "not politically correct" to "offend" someone even if what is said is true, then the liberals have a device with which to club truth-tellers and silence critics of them or any of their "preferred" (dependent) groups.

Take, for example, what happened to Imus this past week and also what has quickly happened in the last couple of days. Liberals couldn't get Imus, a guy on the left but not far enough on the left for the leftists of today to get their lies repeated, to become a reliable mouthpiece. Boom...out he goes under accusations of speech that wasn't politically correct. However, note what his accusers have done in the days following that as some have drawn attention to the hip hop and rap community saying the same and much, much worse on the airwaves of stations owned by CBS on recordings on labels owned by NBC/Universal -- "Oh, uh, um, well, uh, we...we, uh, need to make sure we don't overreact...you know, 'cause, uh, that's the, uh, voice of artists...um, yeah...so, uh, we...um, like I said, uh...we need to make sure we don't, uh...overreact."

Inconsistent? Strangely, no...not really. The goal is not to deal with "degrading" language; the goal is to further the cause of the left. A culture that is taught and submersed in dysfunctional values and, thus, becomes a permanently dependent underclass in need of "leaders" is extremely important to the left's goals while a "mainstream" media host who can't be counted on to repeat the propaganda and lies is contrary to the left's goals.
If you doubt this, be sure to catch an O'Reilly Factor replay tonight at 11 or 4 (assuming they run)....in the :29-:35 segment, Tammy Bruce -- a former NOW president and very much on the left, herself -- admits the existence of "the hit list" and what I said above, explains how it's done, tells who in the press voluntarily and eagerly participates, and gives examples of how she used this "feature" of the "mainstream" press many times in her previous capacity.
Bob Campbell

Post by Bob Campbell »

PLEASE...tell me where I can get some of whatever you are smoking. That must be some good shit. Are you seeing aliens too? Pink elephants?
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

Bob Campbell wrote:PLEASE...tell me where I can get some of whatever you are smoking. That must be some good shit. Are you seeing aliens too? Pink elephants?
don't blame the weed.... 8O
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.
Lester
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lester »

Bob Campbell wrote:PLEASE...tell me where I can get some of whatever you are smoking. That must be some good shit. Are you seeing aliens too? Pink elephants?
If you didn't watch the O'Reilly segment, you really have nothing to add to this.
Bob Campbell

Post by Bob Campbell »

Uh...Yeah...O'Reilly....if he says it it must be so. Uh....yeah....
Now, where did my brown shirt go?
Lee

Post by Lee »

Please bring back the Political Forum, so I don't have to read about Rosie O' Donnell, O'Reilly, Arp2, and sheep in the same thread....

Mr. Campbell may not be down with <b>THE</b> Ohio State University, but his asshole-lish, smart-ass comments more than make up for it...
twitter.com/CrypticBullshit
The People's DJ
Pimp Hand
Pimp Hand

Post by The People's DJ »

Lee wrote:Please bring back the Political Forum, so I don't have to read about Rosie O' Donnell, O'Reilly, Arp2, and sheep in the same thread....

Mr. Campbell may not be down with <b>THE</b> Ohio State University, but his asshole-lish, smart-ass comments more than make up for it...
As far as I know...it ani't coming back. And if the political BS doesn't stop...
SHADOW

Post by SHADOW »

Again... I Say DAMN.....
Arp2

Post by Arp2 »

Bob Campbell wrote:Uh...Yeah...O'Reilly....if he says it....
Tammy Bruce said it.

She's on your side.

She indicated that it's gone so far and has become such an organized machine that it's scaring even her, a previous frequent user of it.
Bob Campbell

Post by Bob Campbell »

Yeah, it's real. Sure. What happens on O'Reilly is at least as real as American Idol.
Hell, if you'll admit Stern was on the conservative hit list after the Super Bowl incident, I'll go with it.
And the First and Fourth Amendments after 9-11.
And the Whitewater bs.

Oh yeah. An Ohio State University still sucks.

The only conspiracies in America are the conspiracies to get you to watch or listen to somebody's show.