Mrs Darrell McGraw Fired Today

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

genlock

Mrs Darrell McGraw Fired Today

Post by genlock »

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- West Virginia Schools Superintendent Jorea Marple has been fired.

A spokesperson with the Department of Education tells WSAZ.com the state Board of Education voted 5-2 Thursday to terminate Marple.

Board members didn't give a reason for their decision.

Immediately two board members, Jenny Phillips and Priscilla Haden, submitted their resignations to the board. They're expected to resign in December following the announcement.
"Everyone Should be aware that you're just a screen grab away from infamy."
genlock

Re: Mrs Darrell McGraw Fired Today

Post by genlock »

Ready for your close-up, Mrs (Dr) Tomblin?
"Everyone Should be aware that you're just a screen grab away from infamy."
Greg Goodfellow

Re: Mrs Darrell McGraw Fired Today

Post by Greg Goodfellow »

And for the interim superintendent, Chuck Heinlein...

My first full-time teaching job was in his former classroom. He became my principal in 1988 when Main Street School (Sistersville Middle School) was closed. He remained my principal not only for the next five years, but became one of the four principals (Dean of Instruction) when we consolidated in '93 to form Tyler Consolidated Middle/High School.

Not only was he an excellent principal, he was a great basketball player as well as a highly-effective coach. I learned many good things from that man, for which I will always be grateful.

I know he's just a placeholder, but I could not be happier for him.
"Television is a medium because anything well done is rare."
~ Fred Allen ~

“Radio is the theater of the mind; television is the theater of the mindless”-Steve Allen