Put it on the trading post

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

genlock

Put it on the trading post

Post by genlock »

Former Major League Baseball all-star Jose Canseco is planning to sell his amputated middle finger on eBay a few weeks after he accidentally shot it off while cleaning his handgun.

At the end of October, Canseco was cleaning his gun and it accidentally fired taking his finger with it.

Doctors were able to reattach the finger, but last week Canseco tweeted about the finger

“Ok well I might as well tell you .I was playing in a poker tournament last night and my finger fell off .someone took a video of it,” he tweeted. “My finger should have been amputated from the beginning. It was very loose with no bone to connect it.it was also smelling really bad.”

The finger has not officially been posted on eBay and there is no word that it will really go up for auction. However, you can never tell what Canseco might do next.
"Everyone Should be aware that you're just a screen grab away from infamy."