Whatever gun she used, I want one.

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

genlock

Whatever gun she used, I want one.

Post by genlock »

DAYTON, Ohio (AP) - Police say a suspect is in "grave" condition after he was shot by an elderly woman while apparently trying to break into her southwest Ohio home.

Police officials say the woman had been alone Monday evening in her Dayton home when she shot someone who she believed had been trying to break into her home.

First responders found a male on the porch and rushed him to a hospital with life-threatening injuries.

Police say the suspect's injuries are so severe that it's unclear if he's an adult or a juvenile. He will have to be identified through other means.

Detectives will question the woman and determine whether to pursue charges.

Police are looking for two other suspects. Both are believed to be juveniles.
"Everyone Should be aware that you're just a screen grab away from infamy."
cgarison

Re: Whatever gun she used, I want one.

Post by cgarison »

Sounds like a buck-shot filled 12 gauge shotgun blast to the groin. In fact, I would say she gave him both barrels of a side by side or an over under. :twisted:

What is missing from the article is what kind of treatment was given to the elderly woman because I know for a fact that my mother would be be in serious pain if she fired a 12 gauge shotgun, a high powered rifle, or any handgun bigger than .38 Special. In the case of my grandmother, any of those big guns would have broken a bone in the end whether it be a broken collar bone from the long gun kick and/or a broken hip from being knocked on her butt.
The first step in a successful revolution is to defeat all competing revolutionaries.