For the young at heart...

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

Greg Goodfellow

For the young at heart...

Post by Greg Goodfellow »

I've been selected to DJ a high school alumni dance this Saturday. I do have a lot of dance tunes, but I'm afraid some of them might be unfamiliar to those attending. The target audience is graduates beginning in 1994. You may stipulate FAST and SLOW if you wish, but it's not necessary. I'm much more of a car-show guy, but I do benefits for local charities in both Tyler and Wood counties. Any suggestions would be appreciated...I've also reached out to potential attendees on the event's FB page.

If you're not 'young at heart,' then fake it until you make it (LOL). Again, thanks for any help this talented group may provide!

Greg
"Television is a medium because anything well done is rare."
~ Fred Allen ~

“Radio is the theater of the mind; television is the theater of the mindless”-Steve Allen
Lester
Administrator
Administrator

Re: For the young at heart...

Post by Lester »

Can't go wrong with a first swipe at facts:

http://top40-charts.com/features/YearEn ... nd1994.php
Greg Goodfellow

Re: For the young at heart...

Post by Greg Goodfellow »

As Les Nessman would say on "WKRP in Cincinnati," "OOOOOOOOOH!" Thanks, Lester! I'll definitely use that in the future!
"Television is a medium because anything well done is rare."
~ Fred Allen ~

“Radio is the theater of the mind; television is the theater of the mindless”-Steve Allen