Magic Jack anyone?

Computer, engineering, and other technical assistance.

Moderators: genlock, sportsvoice

Force Commander

Magic Jack anyone?

Post by Force Commander »

Do you or someone you know have a Magic Jack. I am considering trying it out but my not ask if anyone has any experience with the product.
"We are the CC Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your broadcast stations. We will add your biological and creative distinctiveness to our own. Your broadcast personality will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
Dave Allen

Re: Magic Jack anyone?

Post by Dave Allen »

When I discovered it at about 13 or so I THOUGHT it was magic.

Oh...never mind.
Titties and beer...thank God almighty for titties and beer!
Big Media

Post by Big Media »

I know someone who ordered it from the infomercial. After about 6 weeks, he tried to call someone to cancel the order 'cause he got tired of waiting on it. He was never able to reach anyone other than the 3rd or 4th party operators who are only equipped to take orders.

He finally received it and decided he better call someone to return it. Still, all he was able to reach were the 3rd or 4th party operators who are only equipped to take orders.

He dispute the charge to his credit card and then got a nasty letter in the mail threatening legal action if he didn't pay up.

He hasn't heard anything in about 3 months so who knows where it may lead.

A couple of weeks ago, I was in a RadioShack store. I see they are hocking these now, too.
Big Media

Post by Big Media »

daveinthemorning wrote:When I discovered it at about 13 or so I THOUGHT it was magic.

Oh...never mind.
cgarison

Post by cgarison »

Hmmmm...... Could be Sydney, KY. :twisted:
The first step in a successful revolution is to defeat all competing revolutionaries.