PACMAN AND CHRIS

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

Bob Campbell

PACMAN AND CHRIS

Post by Bob Campbell »

What's the word out of West by god on the glorious adventures of Pacman and Chris and they're suspensions? Any sofas being torched in Morgantown?
genlock

Post by genlock »

Two of my favorite WVU scholar-atheletes.
AARON SCOTT

Post by AARON SCOTT »

wasted talent.
kriss kross will make ya jump, jump
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

AARON SCOTT wrote:wasted talent.
i'd venture to say "unfocused talent"... the talent is only a waste if it's never used to do anything "good".
if these guys had some sort of charity to focus their attention on, instead of the "party life" they could truly make the world a better place.

proving once again that some people are truly thankful for where they have gotten themselves in life, some just take it for granted.

boobies!
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.
Ace Purple

Post by Ace Purple »

Titans games won't be as much fun this year without Pac-Man returning punts and making interceptions. That sucks, but the NFL was getting seriously freaked out about all of the off-the-field problems that were happening.
On Twitter: @LouPickney
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

Ace Purple wrote:Titans games won't be as much fun this year without Pac-Man returning punts and making interceptions. That sucks, but the NFL was getting seriously freaked out about all of the off-the-field problems that were happening.
as well they should. the NFL has nowhere near the level of social commitment from their players as they did 10, or even 20 years ago.
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.
weaver

Post by weaver »

I don't know about Morganhole, but many of us in WestbygoshVirginia are sorry those two ever donned the blue and gold. They were jerks while in college, and they've only kicked it up a couple of notches since then.
The Snake

Post by The Snake »

You have to give Roger Goodell some credit. He's sending a message to all the punks out in the college ranks.

If your going to play in the NFL, then your going to act like a pro the minute your name is on a contract.

The Bengals franchise has been out of control for years.

But both Henry and Pac-Man came with warning tags on them in the draft.

But teams will over look a kids REP, just because he has high talent.

Ace! I thought you where a Colts fan? Power Pig Hello! Bubba talked about you a few weeks back.
Ace Purple

Post by Ace Purple »

The Snake wrote:Ace! I thought you where a Colts fan? Power Pig Hello! Bubba talked about you a few weeks back.
Bubba mentions me on occasion -- I worked for him for more than three years, and it's interesting to hear my name come up in conversation on-air from time to time. He found me via my website back in 2002, and I had a chance to do my ultimate dream job because of that, heading up syndication efforts for him (before terrestrial radio went to hell in January 2004.)

The BTLS show is doing well from all I've heard since my departure, and I'm happy for its continued success.

My NFL loyalties get complicated. I was a Colts fan from when I first started watching regularly as a 9-10 year old in 1987, but then the Oilers moved to Nashville while I was in college and my parents got season tickets. I root for Nashville teams, so I started pulling for them, too. Then realignment happened in 2002, putting the Colts and Titans in the same division, which didn't particularly make me happy.

Oh, and I'm still a Bucs season ticket holder. I'm an NFL slut.
On Twitter: @LouPickney
AARON SCOTT

WASTED TALENT

Post by AARON SCOTT »

If, but, what if, maybe, could, would, should.... blah blah blah
wish in one hand and poop in the other.... see which one fills up first!!!
both are wastes of talent and will be out of the league in 3 years
kriss kross will make ya jump, jump
The People's DJ
Pimp Hand
Pimp Hand

Post by The People's DJ »

Ace Purple wrote: Oh, and I'm still a Bucs season ticket holder. I'm an NFL slut.
But are you a NFL Nappy-Headed Ho?