Imus not just down, he's out at MSNBC

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

Hoosier Daddy

Post by Hoosier Daddy »

Jay Nunley wrote: ... you would probably have to sleep with one eye open and constantly count the inches on your cock to make sure they're all still there.
As opposed to Rosanne, where you could lay there and watch it rot away.

:lol:
Translators are a Pox on the FM radio dial.
AmpedNow

Post by AmpedNow »

SPIKE NESMITH! wrote:
Bob Loblaw wrote:No. But you should hit it anyway.

It's all about the story.
Hell yeah. I almost copped off with Shirley Manson whist she was in Goodbye Mr. MacKenzie...

...three short years later and stories are circulating that she got mad and took a dump in her husband's cornflakes. I'd be proud to tell either or both stories. Redheads, man... :wink:
Man, she's smokin'... I kinda forgot about her.

Those first two Garbage albums were great.

As for weirdness, she admitted on the Stern Show back in the 90's that she enjoyed "water sports".

That's a keeper.

:lol:
Ace Purple

Post by Ace Purple »

I've seen Garbage twice in concert: opening for Smashing Pumpkins in Champaign, IL 9/25/1996 and opening for U2 in Tampa on 12/1/2001. Both were good performances, albeit limited by time to supporting band timeslotting (45 min-1 hour.)

Whenever I hear the song "Special" by Garbage, I think to the fall of 1998 in England. Fun times...
On Twitter: @LouPickney