KAZ says what?

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

Bob Loblaw
Administrator
Administrator

KAZ says what?

Post by Bob Loblaw »

AllAccess wrote:As hinted earlier, TKO RADIO NETWORK President and personality TOM KENT, who is on vacation this week, has indeed dropped a syndication bombshell when he announced to ALL ACCESS that he's quitting as host of his three shows: "Classic Top 40 With TOM KENT," which is a weekday offering, and his two weekend shows, "Hall Of Fame Coast To Coast," and "Into The '70s With TOM KENT."

KENT, who still retains 50% equity in TKO, told ALL ACCESS, "I really wanted this to work out. I am deeply saddened by it -- the shows are on in over 200 markets, and we have a huge listener and fan base. Sorry that the THOMPSONS and I couldn't reach agreement. I want to thank all of my stations who have supported our shows for all of these years."

TKO RADIO NETWORK GM/CFO SUSAN THOMPSON indicated to ALL ACCESS that she had no comment on KENT's announcement other than to say, "It's business as usual."
How does this affect KAZ?

More importantly, does anyone care?
Hoosier Daddy

Post by Hoosier Daddy »

Look for Tom Kent to resurface in another media outlet or syndication company soon.

8)
Translators are a Pox on the FM radio dial.
Lester
Administrator
Administrator

Re: KAZ says what?

Post by Lester »

AllAccess wrote:TKO RADIO NETWORK GM/CFO SUSAN THOMPSON indicated to ALL ACCESS that she had no comment on KENT's announcement other than to say, "It's business as usual."
Does he do this regularly?