Monday Mauled on Monday

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

SHOOTNTHANEWZ

Monday Mauled on Monday

Post by SHOOTNTHANEWZ »

Sources tell me that Keith Monday was not at work Tuesday morning becasue he was bit by a dog in the arse on monday evening... Story goes that he was fighting the dog off of his wife when it turned on him... Or at least that is what I heard...

Random email from viewer...

Hi Keith,
I heard you got into a fight at a bar and the owner, who lived next door to you had his cousin come over with his aunt's dog it bit you in the arse...that's weird dude.
Did it hurt? Get infected? Did you have to get a rabies shot? I hear they really suck.
Did the dog die after it bit you? Did you go to the hospital or to a vet? Vet's are cool.
What kind of dog was it? Was it like really vicious? Did you have dog food on your clothes? I knew a guy that got bit by a rat once. It's not the same as a dog, I know, but his finger bled pretty bad. The rat was his pet. Do you have a pet? I do. Good dogs don't bite. That bar owner's cousin's aunt's dog sucks don't you think? I'd sue. Call Danny Cline, he's the way to go. Call 346-5990. Your not foaming from the mouth are you...that means rabies you know. Bats have rabies. They are the only flying mammal. I like Batman. Is a bat's bite as ad as a dog's? I don't know. They have big teeth, they kinda freak me out. Anyway, what was the dog's name? My dogs name is Tucker. He's nice. What's ADD. I think dogs can run fast. Did you run fast. I guess not since you got bit. What kind of running shoe were you wearing? I like Keds. My mom says I have a high arch and am pigeon footed on my left foot. St. Louis has an arch. My head hurts, not from a dog bite though. ha ha ha. I looked up an article on dog bites. A dog has 42 teeth. Old dogs don't have that many if they have lost some. Old dogs stink. I am not sure why. Do you know? How old was they dog that bit you? Pretty old I'd say. What color was he. I like blue. It's pretty. Dogs are not blue, unless they are very cold. ha ha ha. I gotta pee.
Big Media

Post by Big Media »

Call Danny Cline, he's the way to go. Call 346-5990.
You owe me a new monitor... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: