Tom Roten and Mike Huckaby

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

The Interpreter

Tom Roten and Mike Huckaby

Post by The Interpreter »

Tom reportedly stated this morning that he doesn't understand why Mr. Huckaby's people won't respond to his requests that Mr. Huckaby appear on his program! He even apparently is trying to work Mr. Huckaby's daughter-in-law, who supposedly is trying to help.

And later during the show he then said that for the last couple of shows he had done nothing but talk negatively about Mike Huckaby.

Gee, I wonder if there is anything to the latter part that affected the first part. Great intellect, that....

And people talk about J B Miller. . .
genlock

Post by genlock »

Maybe Huckabee is avoinding Tom Rotten because he is busy in other states where the primary may matter and that Rotten is a nobody.
The Interpreter

Mr. Roten would rather imply there is a conspiracy theory against him. Makes him feel better, you know.
cgarison

Post by cgarison »

Sad part is that the race next fall is going to look like an Arkansas mud festival.

:roll:

Ob-la-di. Ob-la-da.
The first step in a successful revolution is to defeat all competing revolutionaries.
Bar Rat

Post by Bar Rat »

Roten had Hucklebee on his show before, but it wasn't to talk about a run for the Presidency. I think they talked about Hucklebee's weight loss, he lost like 120 pounds or something like that.
cgarison

Post by cgarison »

Bar Rat wrote:Roten had Hucklebee on his show before, but it wasn't to talk about a run for the Presidency. I think they talked about Hucklebee's weight loss, he lost like 120 pounds or something like that.
Rick or Mike?????
The first step in a successful revolution is to defeat all competing revolutionaries.
Bar Rat

Post by Bar Rat »

cgarison wrote:
Bar Rat wrote:Roten had Hucklebee on his show before, but it wasn't to talk about a run for the Presidency. I think they talked about Hucklebee's weight loss, he lost like 120 pounds or something like that.
Rick or Mike?????
Mike the Guv
The Interpreter

Roten used to advertise weight loss plan after weight loss plan, each time saying he had lost a ton (which he must have quickly regained each time). Maybe the Governor taught him something. Or not.