Hello to old friends

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

MusicMiller

Hello to old friends

Post by MusicMiller »

I just thought I'd log in here for the first time in a few years and check to see if anything was happening in radio I didn't know about. I'm guessing most people exchange stories/thoughts/info and generally keep in touch via Facebook. I do not have a Facebook, as my wife already gets a little mad (lol) at the 15 minutes or so a day I devote to Twitter. I fear it would take days, if not weeks, to get in touch with everyone I probably know on FB..so I'm pretty content with Twitter. I thought I'd check in here as many of my old radio friends/colleagues often ask Joel "The Jive Talking "one, Jackson/ JJ, who often visits, about me.

Anywho, if anyone still checks the old message board here, and wonders "Whatever happened to...", I'm very much out of the public eye now and enjoying being just plain "Gary Miller". The wife, dog and I are doing fine..the best we've been in a while.

If you'd like to contact me, I'm @garymusicmiller on Twitter, or I'll be happy to respond and renew old friendships here.
Lester
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello to old friends

Post by Lester »

Howdy Gary! I see you on Twitter all the time, so this is totally superfluous I know. :-D