The Randy Moss-age of OJ Mayo has begun!

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

304live

Post by 304live »

yes "pin"

there were 4 people in the car.... who's weed was it?

now prove it....
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

304live wrote:yes "pin"

there were 4 people in the car.... who's weed was it?

now prove it....
i'm all for innocent til proven guilty, and against corrupt police. but there's a point where you have to choose sides i believe. either your on the side of the cops. the ones that put their lives on the line daily. and they CHOOSE to protect and serve. or you're on the side of the criminals. the ones that CHOOSE to put themselves in questionable and illegal situations.

if nobody owns up to the weed, the cops will make their best case against who they can prove it belongs to. if they can't make that case against any 1 of them, they put it on all of them and the courts sort it out. which usually means they all go free anyway. the guy that owned up to it, did his duty to his boys in the car, and to his community. he may have saved some of your tax dollars on a lengthy investigation and drawn out court case.

if you choose to do something illegal, you're "choosing" to pay the price when you're caught. if you're not participating in illegal activity then you have nothing to worry about. if you put yourself in questionable situations, you're "choosing" to be there.

i totally see the point of he trusts these guys, he grew up with these guys, they were here when he was broke and they'll be there when he's famous. THEY have a responsibility to him... quit putting him in those situations. or he has to step up and say "look, i don't want to throw this away, please don't put me in that kind of situation again!"

when he's man enough to do that, he's man enough to handle his fame. until then, he's still a punk. i don't care how good he is on the court.
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.
Hoosier Daddy

Post by Hoosier Daddy »

I'll move this over from the 'other' OJ Mayo thread:
Hoosier Daddy wrote:Nope. Not at all. Past history. His friends and associates. Possession of an illegal substance. What he's doing at the time and where. It all paints a picture, you know.

You're very sensitive -- overly sensitive, as a matter of fact -- about all of this, and you seemed more than ready to throw the race card down, as if it would shut everybody up.

Tell you what ... In 10 years, let's see where OJ Mayo is with his life. If he's a responsible, productive member of society, with an education, a steady job, a home, maybe a family and all that grown-up adult stuff, I'll owe you an apology and dinner. If OJ's been in and out of jail (on assault and drug related charges) and is, in general, a total fucking mess, then my observations are correct and you'll owe me.

Deal?
How about it, 304?

8)
Translators are a Pox on the FM radio dial.