Logan serving the wrong hot dogs...

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

Lester
Administrator
Administrator

Logan serving the wrong hot dogs...

Post by Lester »

Man Who Claimed Condom in Iced Tea Sues
CHARLESTON, W.Va. — A Wyoming County man who says he found a condom in his iced tea glass last Mother's Day and lives in fear that he contracted a disease from it is suing the Shoney's restaurant in Logan and the company that operates it.

http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/1407513/
genlock

Post by genlock »

Maybe they forgot to clean out the iced tea machine after the last flood.
Hoosier Daddy

Re: Logan serving the wrong hot dogs...

Post by Hoosier Daddy »

Lester wrote:...he found a condom in his iced tea glass last Mother's Day ...

Whatever.

That just sounds so Bullshit.

:roll:
Translators are a Pox on the FM radio dial.
fearpeddler

Post by fearpeddler »

bet it goes national, its this years "finger in the chili".... :lol:
Doesn't MSNBC stand for the Media that Spins the News for Barrack's Cabinet?

Political Correctness is always having to say you're sorry. - Me
David Paleg

Post by David Paleg »

FearPeddler wrote:bet it goes national, its this years "finger in the chili".... :lol:
Too late for that...

Restaurant Pulls Burgers After Injury
Tuesday May 8, 1:46 pm ET
By Susanne M. Schafer, Associated Press Writer
Cracker Barrel Pulls Burgers; Police Investigate After Woman Cut by Metal Object in Hamburger COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) -- Cracker Barrel pulled hamburgers from hundreds of restaurants after a patron in South Carolina reported cutting her mouth on a piece of metal embedded in a patty, authorities and the restaurant chain said Tuesday.

"We are putting out a wide net," said Julie Davis, spokeswoman for the Lebanon, Tenn.-based restaurants. "We are taking this very seriously."

Some 313 restaurants were told to remove burgers produced on and around the same date as those served in the Myrtle Beach restaurant where the woman was cut Saturday night, Davis said. Cracker Barrel has 557 restaurants in 41 states -- including 19 in South Carolina.

Suit says O'Charley's served woman bleach: Restaurant admits a cleaning solution was poured in drink
By Titan Barksdale, Winston-Salem Journal, N.C.McClatchy-Tribune Regional News

May 9--A Lexington woman has filed a lawsuit against O'Charley's restaurant, saying that a server there refilled her water glass with bleach and she drank some of it.

Katherine Everhart alleges that the incident occurred in September at O'Charley's restaurant at Hanes Mall. The lawsuit, filed in Forsyth Superior Court in March, requests a jury trial.

Allen Smith, an attorney for O'Charley's, said Monday that a server had "topped off" Everhart's glass with a cleaning solution, but he said that it wasn't bleach.
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

Logan makes national news and it doesn't involve me be naked and handcuffed this time. I'm happy.
Titties and beer...thank God almighty for titties and beer!
Lee

Post by Lee »

....or Nunley....
twitter.com/CrypticBullshit