A follow up on the last oral sex thread.

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

The People's DJ
Pimp Hand
Pimp Hand

A follow up on the last oral sex thread.

Post by The People's DJ »

http://www.nee-antwerpen.be/index-eng.htm
My name is Tania Derveaux

I am the leading NEE party senate candidate in Belgium. And due to popular demand, I will give 40,000 blowjobs to anyone who requests one on this page.

It started with our response to incredible claims that were made by other parties in Belgium, several parties promised new job opportunities in ridiculous amounts. We responded with a parody campaign for which I posed naked and promised our voters 400.000 new jobs.

This national campaign resulted in international media attention and I received hundreds of e-mails asking for 400,000 blowjobs. If this would get us even more media attention, I'm willing to give 40,000 blowjobs to make the statement.

According to my planning this would take me 500 days to tour around the world, visiting all the ones who signed up for a blowjob on this page, giving 80 blowjobs per day. So the offer is limited, sign up while you still can.
Well...sex sells.

See...that's what American politics need. A candidate to serve the people.
fearpeddler

Post by fearpeddler »

lolz, damn, i might sign up just to see if she shows up at my door... wife might get mad though... :lol: :lol:
Doesn't MSNBC stand for the Media that Spins the News for Barrack's Cabinet?

Political Correctness is always having to say you're sorry. - Me
Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Post by Zak Tyler »

FearPeddler wrote:lolz, damn, i might sign up just to see if she shows up at my door... wife might get mad though... :lol: :lol:
sign your wife up for one too. if the candidate is true to her word she shouldn't discriminate ;)
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.