TV Anchors Subjected to Ridicule Online

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

Lester
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lester »

...Nowadays, there's much precedent. Video-sharing sites like YouTube are ensuring that every TV anchor mishap is preserved and distributed. No, the onset of online video has not been kind to television personalities.

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/story/1654181/
Big Media

Post by Big Media »

Slipping up and getting yourself on YouTube can be a blessing or a curse. It amazes me that becoming famous does not mean the same thing today as it did 10 years ago. Today, becoming famous can get you fired and effectively expelled from the industry.
David Paleg

Post by David Paleg »

...or avoid or released from jail early.
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."
cgarison

Post by cgarison »

Funny that the folks at TimeWarner wrote their own version of this article with links to the clips on AOL Media and published it on AOL this past week.

I knew all the original thought that made AOL good years ago was nearly gone, but the Yahoo look alike screen and rehased news wire stores just proves it.

/off rant
The first step in a successful revolution is to defeat all competing revolutionaries.