Jerry Lewis Telethon

If it's about broadcasting, radio, TV, satellite, cable, this is where to talk about it.

Moderators: Hoosier Daddy, The People's DJ, Arp2

genlock

Jerry Lewis Telethon

Post by genlock »

Sunday night thru Monday afternoon, Jessica Ralston hosts.
WSAZ.
Clay JD Walker

Post by Clay JD Walker »

I hate to say it...and most won't believe me...but that's what I miss about Charleston...I have yet to find anyone that is nearly the caliber of Jessica down here in the GSO. Sad, maybe...obsessive that I think that way? Most certainly.
genlock

Post by genlock »

Jessica is not wearing evening wear like Penny did.
Pity.
Clay JD Walker

Post by Clay JD Walker »

oh...snap...
genlock

Post by genlock »

And the outfit she is wearing makes her look FAT!
genlock

Post by genlock »

WVOW and ErinLynn:) should volunteer for this telethon.
Dress to the nines and show the city girls how to do it.
Clay JD Walker

Post by Clay JD Walker »

I think it would be better if it was a true reperesentation...burlap sacks and no shoes...and Jesco could be the entertainment! I know I'd be glued, and hand over every penny to the MDA for that!
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

I wonder how Nunley handles the fact that his forever woman, Jessica, has yet to mention him on TV. In fact at the WVBA banquet last year while she was partying with myself, Erin, Clay, etc she didn't mention him then, either.
Titties and beer...thank God almighty for titties and beer!
Clay JD Walker

Post by Clay JD Walker »

I think it's because she only associates herself with winners...such as myself, Dave...ha!
Mr. Smith

Post by Mr. Smith »

I hate the telethon but Mrs. Smith likes to watch it. Jessica looks pretty.
David Paleg

Post by David Paleg »

Could they ever have the local cutaways live from one of those clubs along MacCorkle Avenue in St. Albans?
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."
fearpeddler

Post by fearpeddler »

David Paleg wrote:Could they ever have the local cutaways live from one of those clubs along MacCorkle Avenue in St. Albans?
clubs??? as in plural??? theres only 1 club I know of on MacCorkle in St. Albans and it was that ghetto-wannabe club thats all shut down now, used to be called "burbon st" or sumthin like that
Doesn't MSNBC stand for the Media that Spins the News for Barrack's Cabinet?

Political Correctness is always having to say you're sorry. - Me
Bob Campbell

Post by Bob Campbell »

Clay baby I have two words for you; Julie Luck (WGHP, former Cal cheerleader)
two more; Aixa Diaz ( though she just split for Orlando)
Jay Nunley
Swearmaster General
Swearmaster General

Post by Jay Nunley »

I was stuck at home all weekend because of a major toothache (oral surgery coming my way Wednesday) and I saw a lot of the telethon.

I saw Jessica in three different outfits and she was smokin' hot in all of them. She also looks just as good with her hair pulled back as she does when she wears glasses. She is something else.

Of course, you guys don't see her tremendous inner beauty like I do which is one of the hundred reasons she loves me with so much intensity.

I think she did a great job on the telethon as well (as did Tim and T Cav). It's got to be hard as hell to spend that many hours doing anything on the air, but to try to hype people into giving up dollars without being a schmuck is very difficult even when it is a short time period.

The reason you didn't hear her talk about me is very simple. Her total devotion and obsession with me has to be kept off the air and away from colleagues. If she were to start talking about me that would open the floodgates and instead of talking about MDA and sending kids to camp it would end up being a Nunleython instead of a telethon.

You guys can doubt how much she loves me all you want. It doesn't matter. She knows the truth. I know the truth. That is all that matters.
genlock

Post by genlock »

Sorry to hear about toothache.
Part of the problem is WSAZ's lighting.
I noticed in one cut-in the light must have been coming straight down as
suddenly everybody had very pronounced black bags under the eyes.
Kinda scary looking. Jessica did not look as elegant as she would have in an
evening dress, Those pants did not help her appearance.
Does your other tooth hurt too?
Dave Allen

Post by Dave Allen »

Now that shit was FUNNY right there.
Titties and beer...thank God almighty for titties and beer!
ashton

Post by ashton »

It's not that Jessica doesn't speak of Jay on the air.. It's that she's doing it in code. Those who know the code get annoyed and have to tune out of her station, because the code translates roughly to: Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay All work and no play make JAY a dull boy. Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay No beer and no TV make homer something something. Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay.

I took that from a transcript of the telethon.