Where's the love???

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

Zak Tyler
Lord of Boobies

Where's the love???

Post by Zak Tyler »

Has anyone seen the Hotels.com tv ad with the guy calling the maids of hotels, and the maids describing the rooms???

where's the outrage? putting custodial engineers in a bad light. making them look stupid. isn't there a union? or an organization? how about the fact that, at least around here, most of them are hispanic?????????????

HUH???? where's sharpton???????

[/just sayin]

OH, and speaking of sharpton, at what point will somebody call him out for not speaking proper american english? i understand the whole "slang thing", but being in the spotlight, shouldn't you try to speak the native language properly?
I'm not an idiot, but I play one on the radio.
fearpeddler

Post by fearpeddler »

yes there is a union.... they're mostly hispanic anywhere u go...... and calling sharpton out only get you labeled as a "racist" or worse in the public eye, he's gonna mess it up for himself sooner or later, they all do.....
Doesn't MSNBC stand for the Media that Spins the News for Barrack's Cabinet?

Political Correctness is always having to say you're sorry. - Me
1015RiverRat

Post by 1015RiverRat »

Sharpton is a racist trying to pass himself off as a civil rights activist.

There is NOTHING civil about Al Sharpton.
jag

Post by jag »

Careful, FearPeddler!

Somebody might think you are racist by making a statement such as "...they all do..." :wink: