WV News Audio Clips

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

PassiveObserver

WV News Audio Clips

Post by PassiveObserver »

In January 2012 we'll be launching the West Virginia Watchdog Content Delivery Network for weekly newspapers, radio, and TV. We rolled out the Content Delivery Network last year, but I'm now making it publicly available for 2012. We'll post sound bites and video clips we collect and make them available for download. Radio and TV can use these for free, provided you give credit to West Virginia Watchdog for providing the content.

As always, any story on our website is free for you to use completely. The Boone Examiner already does this and you can as well. We have a "steal our stuff" philosophy at West Virginia Watchdog. I don't consider us a competitor to news agencies, but a resource that you can turn to. Our audio and video files, as well as documents and pictures, can be found at http://watchdogmedia.org/westvirginia/.

If you're interested in using our print, video, and audio content, please call me at 304-916-7358 or email me at steven@westvirginiawatchdog. I would like to know how better to serve your stations and what formats you'd like. We'll be saving audio files as mp3 and video files as wmv. During the 2012 regular session of the West Virginia Legislature we'll be producing content several times a day. Please contact me if there is a lawmaker you want us to talk to or a specific story you'd like us to report on for you, as well as what content you need.
"Being a bastard works." - Spider Jerusalem