Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

Greg Goodfellow

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Post by Greg Goodfellow »

I am so thankful for good health, a great wife, two wonderful girls, and my position as reading/English teacher at Tyler Consolidated Middle School, as well as being the station manager of "Knights Radio," especially when everything goes well! :lol: I'm also grateful to Seven Ranges Radio, especially Scott Northcraft, Tom Taggart and Sam Yoho, for everything they've done-and currently doing-for our station. Without them, not only would we have never existed, but we would have been gone years ago, thanks to a horrific lightning strike.

Finally, I'm thankful for this forum, which I have totally enjoyed since 2004. For everyone involved in keeping it going, THANK YOU! It has added to the quality of my life, as well as making our radio station, WRSG, so much better!

God bless, everyone! Enjoy your families as much as your job situation and family structure allows.

Greg
"Television is a medium because anything well done is rare."
~ Fred Allen ~

“Radio is the theater of the mind; television is the theater of the mindless”-Steve Allen
Lester
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Post by Lester »

Thank you, sir. It's been my pleasure to keep the lights on.