I've spent the last few weeks doing some significant improvements to the board.
- I've updated the PHPBB3 backend to the latest version. Unseen: More secure. Seen: Board response times should be better.
- PHP and MySql versions also updated (see above)
- *EMAIL HAS BEEN FIXED!* - If you had a previous account but you're locked out (and your email is accurate) you can now request a password reset through the system.
- SSL security is now enabled on the board (URL now starts with https://, and your browser should show a LOCK icon next to it)
- The board still pulls down ~10k visitors a month
- We're still your best bet at anonymous posting/interaction (but please don't be an ass)
- I think y'all are worth it