Party Time

This is a good place to drop general and weird news, entertainment, and general show prep material that might be interesting to air talent or producers. Hot dog threads ALWAYS welcome.

Moderators: The People's DJ, David Paleg

genlock

Party Time

Post by genlock »

A Marshall University student is suing the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity after a fellow fraternity member allegedly shot a bottle rocket out of his anus.

Louis Helmburg III filed the suit in Cabell County Circuit Court against the fraternity and member, Travis Hughes, following incidents at a May fraternity party.

Helmburg claimed several underage party attendees, including Hughes, were drinking.

"Defendant Hughes was highly intoxicated on this date and time, and decided in his drunken stupor that it would be a good idea to shoot bottle rockets out of his anus on the ATO deck," the suit stated.

However, this plan quickly went awry.

"Defendant Hughes placed a bottle rocket in his anus, ignited the fuse, but instead of launching, the bottle rocket blew up in defendant's rectum," the suit stated.

Helmburg said the explosion startled him, causing him to fall three to four feet off the fraternity deck where he became lodged between the deck and an adjacent unit's air conditioner.

The suit seeks damages for pain and suffering, loss of time from his baseball team, lost earning capacity and medical expenses.

Helmburg claimed the fraternity was negligent for failing to construct a railing on the deck.

"Defendant Hughes also owed plaintiff and others on the ATO deck a duty of care not to drink under age, or to fire bottle rockets out of his anus," the suit stated.
"Everyone Should be aware that you're just a screen grab away from infamy."
Lester
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Party Time

Post by Lester »

Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!
CoolBreeze

Post by CoolBreeze »

Now THAT'S funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you imagine him explaining this to his kids and grandkids?
"I know I've got a lot against me: I'm White, I'm Protestant, I'm hard working. Don't you have an Amendment to protect me"? Archie Bunker
genlock

Post by genlock »

Or when a potential employer googles his name.
weaver

Post by weaver »

CoolBreeze wrote:Now THAT'S funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you imagine him explaining this to his kids and grandkids?
Assuming this adventure left him with working "man parts."
Scott Reppert

Post by Scott Reppert »

Like the postcard says: "Greetings From Smoke Hole Caverns"...
Scott Reppert
Music Director/Program Director/On-Air Personality
WTCS/WFGM/WMQC/WAIJ/WLIC/WRIJ/WKJL/WRWJ/WPCL/WWPN
Operations Manager: Hope Radio, T8WH, Palau
Production/Editor: "Believe Right" and "MFC WorldWide"
"For mine eyes have seen Thy salvation"--Luke 2:30
genlock

Post by genlock »

Recent internet reports indicate that when Mr Helmberg III was stuck between the air-conditioner and the deck structure,
his always helpful fraternity brothers urinated on hm as a group.
CoolBreeze

Post by CoolBreeze »

PERFECT!!! Now THAT'S what I call a good time had by all.

"Son, you cant go through life fat, stupid, and shooting bottle rockets out of your anus".
"I know I've got a lot against me: I'm White, I'm Protestant, I'm hard working. Don't you have an Amendment to protect me"? Archie Bunker
Dave Harman

Post by Dave Harman »

So the guy was so startled by the explosion of SOMEONE ELSE trying to shoot a bottle rocket out of his ass that he jumped off the porch? He must have been as drunk as the defendant. I mean, really, wouldn't you notice someone right beside you sticking a bottle rocket in his anus and lighting it, as long as you were a little tiny bit sober??
Jay Nunley
Swearmaster General
Swearmaster General

Post by Jay Nunley »

Dave Harman wrote:So the guy was so startled by the explosion of SOMEONE ELSE trying to shoot a bottle rocket out of his ass that he jumped off the porch? He must have been as drunk as the defendant. I mean, really, wouldn't you notice someone right beside you sticking a bottle rocket in his anus and lighting it, as long as you were a little tiny bit sober??

I've never been drunk enough to not notice a bottle rocket up an ass and I have been world record drunk on several occasions.

Also, this is just more proof that I was a shockingly wise 18 year old in that I refused to join a fraternity despite the constant recruiting.
weaver

Post by weaver »

"Defendant Hughes also owed plaintiff and others on the ATO deck a duty of care not to drink under age, or to fire bottle rockets out of his anus," the suit stated.
Just a reminder of why I have such a low opinion of many personal injury lawyers. A duty of care not to shoot rockets out your butt? What?

This lawyer clearly is trying to trample on young Mr. Hughes' constitutional rights. :roll: